The Von Strepples brothers are fabulous guys but unfortunately,through no fault of their own,they attract some very strange people one of whom,Mr Marcel Zoeltaar Van Whoever has been trying to get us normal customers,all of whom have benefited from the Von Strepples brothers,to turn against our wonderful friends!

In Belfast we do not appreciate such interference!

I understand that Hans can seem a little "intense",and I too would probably worry a bit if I upset him,but Heini is sweet enough for both of them.

I am proud to recommend the von Strepples anybody who wants to move along on the path.

They'll be your friend's to the end!

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #70429

Oh God everyone go to Youtube and type in wrinkleddollarbill and see Vernas risen from the dead husband play tribal drums. THIS WOMAN IS A LIAR!!

On her fromchaoscomesorder ebay account she has this spirit crystal ball on a youtube skit and when I checked out her other VIDEOS it was hysterical to see her significant other playing tribal drums and her incubus sex ring video!!! VERNA GIVE IT UP THIS IS GETTING SO UNREAL!! HOW EMBARASSING YOU ARE. oh and check out her Jacks_Lantern account where you can buy the spirit of Jack the ripper.

Hey Strepples, you gonna still back this *** up? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #70426

VERNA GIVE IT UP THIS IS GETTING SO UNREAL!! HOW EMBARASSING YOU ARE.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #70363

I know you are reading this Verna, such a shame you have been suspended from Ebay, such a shame you are a trifiling nasty human being. You lying manipulative old slob, see what happens when you lie and attack innocent individuals?

See what happens when you align yourself with frauds? See what happens when you threaten people? But then again you are one. See what happens when you don't abide by the law of three?

Well, every waning moon so many have been thinking of you, every full moon and every new moon..oh Verna, oh child, you screw with a Mambo, you screw with people of the craft, this is exactly what happens, hope this sets an example for your fraud friends too. Merry meet again...

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #69606

A_new_golden_dawn // BlogCatalog Topic // BlogCatalogThis was found on ebay posted by someone called A_New_Golden_Dawn and sent to Erzulies. The refrences to the "grandmothers friends" were immediately lifted....

Hey Irma Vep,

I knew that Caiyros aka Christopher S. guy was involved. Thanks for providing that link.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #69356

I just googled A_New_Golden_Dawn and saw with my own eyes how she in fact did get bagged by this Mambo Angelique for lying on her listing. :grin it's right there on the internet, so is she going to even attempt to dispute it? She can't, she is beat was caught red handed.

Meena Svara is a nickname inferred of the name of the actress Mena Suvari.Find the one whos interest is in movies , actresses, old postcards etc.

See irmavep niteclub on google.com.

Mambo WANNABE is another alias of Meena aka Mandrakeghost aka whatever she chose for her name of the week. :grin

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #69290

Hey Verna, you going to tell your devoted customers how you lied about your grandma's practitioner friends and the fact that you stole write ups from a site in New Orleans? Why not tell all your customers how you had to REVISE your wanga revenge voodoo skull bottle and TAKE OUT the write up regarding your grand ma ma and her connections because the mambo found out what you did and was quite ANGRY and reported you.

Everyone google this seller and see how she was caught. You know lady, I think it's time you knock your *** off because we are all on to you. Yeah keep lighting the candles woman, ROFLMAO. You are such a joke.

Go ahead post back here some made up BS story regarding this post, go ahead and lie all the more. Get out of this one, let's see Miss Vodou wannabe, wiccan wannabe, spellcaster wannabe, witch wannabe, necromancer wannabe, pray to the mountains wannabe, three fold law Verna, three fold law.

OMG! Has anyone seen the Von Strepple listing for the Haunted Mughal Princess necklace that went up on their site today ??

If you haven't then go to theosdjinnjewelry2009 NOW and check it out! If these guys are CULTURE JAMMING then I applaud them and they're doing the *** finest job of it I've ever seen - this latest listing of theirs is a covert yet barely concealed ATTACK on Honor Killings - the Von Strepples are FANTASTIC !! I Applaud them for exposing this disgusting practice against women and I applaud how the Von Strepples are doing it and so does every other dealer on Ebay that I know - these guys clearly don't give a *** about cash - they're out to get their social messages across and they are using their high profile names to do it man! This is the CLEVEREST thing I have ever seen yet!

Hats off to the Von Strepples everyone - they've raised the standards yet again !

OMG !!! We are so shocked !!!!!

I admit I tried to edit the article but was unable to. I did NOT write it, just found it in a search and my editing attempt was me trying to post BEFORE they and I talked.

If you remember they were ATTACKING me at the time in a rather severe way. I was a bit irked and thought to add to a post that was already there and unfinished.

That is ALL in the past though, We have talked much and made PEACE. They now realize I was not the one who wrote all those blogs against them and am not connected to any of those people who did.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #66819

Heins and Heini you both are my internet idols...here is why. You play such a good game with these dumb sellers and they fall for it every single time.

But hey let's face it, anyone like the Super "V" who sells *** to people in the name of money DESERVES to get the Von Strepple SCREWING and guys us sellers are cheering you on although we must remain anonymous (can't fault us for that). We are infuriated with what she has done and how far she chose to drag this on. Honestly a lot of sellers knew what she was planning to do back in April because she emailed more or less all of us bragging about it. We all chose to not get involved, well the smart ones such as myself chose to take a back seat because I personally knew this would end up in court some day.

And no way no how am I going down with the likes of her. Many sellers feel the exact same way. We had our troubles in this catagory for a long, long time but we always managed to brush it under the carpet until she came around.

She just enhanced the misery and the hatred between everyone. It must end, she really needs to go her merry part way.

VERNA HENRY A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN IS A FILTHY RAT WITH TWENTY DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. SHE IS A SNITCH, A CROOK, A THEIF, AND A NUT.

JUST LOOK AT THAT WIKI PAGE SHE WROTE ABOUT THE VON STREPPLES!!!! WHAT IS "CULTURAL JAMMING"??? IT'S "CULTURE JAMMING" YOU *** ***!! STOP TRYING TO TURN PHRASES YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE. WHAT THE *** ARE "MAGICKS"? YOU GIVE YOURSELF AWAY WITH YOUR BAD GRAMMAR.

BUT VERNA IS TOO *** TO KNOW THAT WHEN SOMEONE HAS *** GRAMMAR YOU CAN TRACK WHO THEY ARE BY THEIR *** GRAMMAR.

SO LOOKING AT THIS WIKI PAGE VERNA IS THE MAKER OF ALL OF THE SITES AGAINST THE VON STREPPLES AND EVERY ONE ELSE.

*** *** DIDN'T KNOW THAT WIKI LOGS YOUR IP ADDRESS AND PUTS IT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

VERNA HENRY FINALLY GETS CAUGHT IN HER OWN TRAP.

GET READY VERNA. THERE ARE GOING TO BE SEVEN BLOGS OPENED UP ABOUT YOU.

YES SEVEN.

WHEN WILL THEY BE OPENED?

I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO SIT CHECKING THE COMPUTER EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.

BUYERS AND SELLERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TRYING TO COVERTLY RUIN THE METAPHYSICAL CATEGORY WHILE PLAYING INNOCENT. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TWO FACE ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #66807

The Von Strepple Brothers are one of the most recent group to try and cash in on the Ebay classification "Metaphysical". They claim to sell all sorts of Haunted Items and to infuse them with the dead spirits and djinn. While they claim to have been in business for a very long time and to have national fame prior to selling on Ebay, there is no viable proof of their existance before their Ebay store started selling.

There is evidence that their outrageous actions and beyond satirical listings and their almost 'guerrilla' form of marketing is nothing but a social experiment or commentary much in the way of 'cultural jamming'. In fact the Von Strepple website just recently posted a statement leading this author to believe they actually do not 'believe' in the very djinn they proffess to 'infuse'.

VERNA YOU TWO FACED LITTLE TROLL....HOPE THE STREPPLES GIVE IT TO YA GOOD!!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #66564

VERNA YOU TIRED OLD WIDOW THE GUY YOU ARE SPEAKING OF THAT CREATED THE PEACE BLOG IS AFFILIATED WITH THE VON STREPPLES YOU ARE THE DUMBEST AND MOST MANIPULATED SELLER OUT THERE TODAY YOU DESERVE AN AWARD. CAIRYOS OR WHAT EVER THE *** HIS DUMB *** NAME IS PURPOSELY JOINED THE CREEPY SITE TO GET INFORMATION AND PLAYS A FICITIONAL ROLE ON BEHALF OF THEM.

VERNA ONE DAY SOON YOU WILL SEE ALL THIS INFORMATION AND WAIT JUST WAIT AND YOU WILL SIT THERE DUMBFOUNDED. YOUR *** FRIENDS TALK A LOT OF *** ABOUT INVESTIGATIONS BEING DONE I KNOW FOR A *** FACT ONE IS BEING DONE BECAUSE I WAS INTERVIEWED AND NO IT ISNT YOUR OBSESSION MANDRAKE EITHER.

Just to let everyone know, the Von Strepples and I have talked much since they posted that short lived diatribe against me. We talked thanks to the Metaphysical Peace Blog author and guess what came out of all this??? WE ALL NOW KNOW who caused a lot of the negativity and anger. The Von Strepples are FURIOUS that they were manipulated by a conniving and very negative woman.

It seems they were getting emails all along from Mandrakeghost telling them I was the author of ALL the blogs against them and other postings too. I WAS NOT and now we have made peace and really compared notes and we now realize exactly how negative and manipulative some can be.

Don't take my word for it, ask the Von Strepples, I'm sure they will be more than happy to confirm everything I'm saying. They are most unhappy to have been used to do Meena's 'dirty work'.

As for copying Mandrakeghost, my skull topped spell Voodoo Wanga bottle was up BEFORE hers as can easily be proven by the dates of the listings. She seems to think that all practitioners are copying her if they even do spells or potions!

Grow up Meena and get over your EGO! I read your emails where you said I copied you on listings and the Pre-Raphaelite art I use too.

Well guess what? I majored in Art History among other things at university and have been using those types of images since day one on my listing in eBay's metaphysical category. I have all my old listings saved in Turbolister to prove it.

You said in one email to the Von Strepple's I read, that it was your "mission" to see me "ELIMINATED from eBay". That's a very negative statement Meena. Grow up and act like a real practitioner instead of a spoiled little child running about telling lies. Frankly your nonsense is tiresome. I'm an adult and a REAL practitioner, WHAT ARE YOU?

I'm tired of your ego and you do nothing but make yourself look bad with all your accusations, GET OVER IT and move on. Your negativity is eating you up inside.

For the rest of you-you are invited to come to my blog and read all about me and who I really am and my take on things. I'm at a-new-golden-dawn.blogspot.com

And I have no problem using my REAL name or in stating my opinions. Buyers and sellers both, I want an end to the negativity and infighting. It's getting silly and immature and some sad sick people are feeding on all this drama and others who criticize ALL metaphysical beliefs are literally GLOATING over our internal dissension. Go to the Metaphysical Peace Blog and add your names against all this drama!

I've some unpleasant experiences too, with this man.I was not satisfied with a very cheap tibetan ring, which suppose to have Buddha power.I felt absolutely nothing and i complaint, and they threatended to curse me and publish personal information on their website.

My advice; stay far away from them, be very careful.

Yours,

Heather Duncan

West Palm Beach

Florida

My advice; stay far away from them, be very careful.

Yours,

Heather Duncan

West Palm Beach

Florida

I am Marcel de Kroon and I want you all to stop talking about me in this demeaning way.

Marcel de Coon is :eek :eek a mouse, an itsy bitsy mouse in an itsy bitsy hole with an itsy bitsy life and an itsy bitsy mind..........let marcel speak up and show everyone what he isn't made of. Deek van *** yah!