It's time someone stood up and defended the Von Strepples. They never bother defending themselves because they have nothing but contempt for the liars whose jealousy, idiocy, inbreeding, infighting, and lack of guts has led them to post dumb anonymous lies about the Von Strepples: everyone knows the Von Strepples have genius.

Their djinn and demon items are the best and their poltergeist range is supreme! We like the Von Strepple's approach and attitude, they stuck their fingers up to the pseudo metaphysical sellers who use photos of smoke to make their lack lustre items look less dull!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 17, 2009.

Comments

Sir Hans von Strepple has treated me like royalty. He is all class in my opinion.

He even insisted he bind a special Marid Djinn male yesterday and send it to me for free today and I have never bought from him before. He's the best in my book. I plan to buy many Spirits from him and his brother now if the free Marid Djinn is authentic and powerful. I have read that they are two of the most powerful Witches in North America.

I read from one source on the net that they can even make the dead rise up.

Well, they certainly have been kind, professional, and generous to me. If they ever get into another large witches war, (long story) I am certainly taking their side!

Love and Light

Namaste

I think what everyone should be worried about is their plans for something they call Darke Night which seems to be some kind of ritual for raising the dead on October 31st.

The Von Strepples are Godforsaken and they fear nothing, not even the wrath of God, and I for one cannot be the only one concerned about their ritual which they are NOT talking about, interestingly enough, but which I have heard will involve a huge funeral pyre that has been built on their lake and it is there that they will - according to the rumors I've heard - perform a rite to raise the dead using a group of Corpse Walkers who are Tibetan priests flown in from Lhasa especially for the occasion. Apparently, it is also being said that the corpse walkers slyly supplied Marcel de Kroon the stalker with a number of cursed malas and talisman for his apartment in Kalverweide.

People now say he is very sick. I read that on a *** sex site in Amsterdam that de Kroon has lots of ads on. I have also heard the Von Strepples are using a group of German magicians in the rite who are former Nazi soldiers who were involved in black arts rites that took place in Holland in the closing days of world war 2.

What the Von Strepples are doing is wrong, it is unnatural, and it is an abomination in the eyes of the lord God almighty. The Von Strepples have refused to answer any questions about their Darke Night, hundreds of people have contacted them, but they will not even tell anyone in their trusted inner circle what is going on.

This is then clearly not a publicity stunt, if it was they would have sought publicity long before now, from what I gather they are trying to hush the whole thing up but I know what their game is, the whole thing is dark, wrong, and evil. I especially do not like the fact that a very strong rumor going is round saying that the person who is risen from the dead will then be interviewed at www.vonstreppledjinn.com and will tell the whole world what being dead and being brought back to life is like, I think this whole thing is very dangerous and insanely risky or am I the only one to think this is evil of them???

Yeah I'm glad they're exposing the s.h.i.t these muslim males get up to trying to control women an' maiming them when they can't. 'Bout time someone said something and it's good the Von Strepples dared to, right, even tho' they said on their website once that they're sufis themselves, is there a different between muslims and sufi's? Ruth

OMG! Has anyone seen the Von Strepple listing for the Haunted Mughal Princess necklace that went up on their site today ??

If you haven't then go to theosdjinnjewelry2009 NOW and check it out! If these guys are CULTURE JAMMING then I applaud them and they're doing the *** finest job of it I've ever seen - this latest listing of theirs is a covert yet barely concealed ATTACK on Honor Killings - the Von Strepples are FANTASTIC !! I Applaud them for exposing this disgusting practice against women and I applaud how the Von Strepples are doing it and so does every other dealer on Ebay that I know - these guys clearly don't give a *** about cash - they're out to get their social messages across and they are using their high profile names to do it man! This is the CLEVEREST thing I have ever seen yet!

Hats off to the Von Strepples everyone - they've raised the standards yet again !

OMG !!! We are so shocked !!!!!

Just to let everyone know, the Von Strepples and I have talked much since they posted that short lived diatribe against me. We talked thanks to the Metaphysical Peace Blog author and guess what came out of all this??? WE ALL NOW KNOW who caused a lot of the negativity and anger. The Von Strepples are FURIOUS that they were manipulated by a conniving and very negative woman.

It seems they were getting emails all along from Mandrakeghost telling them I was the author of ALL the blogs against them and other postings too. I WAS NOT and now we have made peace and really compared notes and we now realize exactly how negative and manipulative some can be.

Don't take my word for it, ask the Von Strepples, I'm sure they will be more than happy to confirm everything I'm saying. They are most unhappy to have been used to do Meena's 'dirty work'.

As for copying Mandrakeghost, my skull topped spell Voodoo Wanga bottle was up BEFORE hers as can easily be proven by the dates of the listings. She seems to think that all practitioners are copying her if they even do spells or potions!

Grow up Meena and get over your EGO! I read your emails where you said I copied you on listings and the Pre-Raphaelite art I use too.

Well guess what? I majored in Art History among other things at university and have been using those types of images since day one on my listing in eBay's metaphysical category. I have all my old listings saved in Turbolister to prove it.

You said in one email to the Von Strepple's I read, that it was your "mission" to see me "ELIMINATED from eBay". That's a very negative statement Meena. Grow up and act like a real practitioner instead of a spoiled little child running about telling lies. Frankly your nonsense is tiresome. I'm an adult and a REAL practitioner, WHAT ARE YOU?

I'm tired of your ego and you do nothing but make yourself look bad with all your accusations, GET OVER IT and move on. Your negativity is eating you up inside.

For the rest of you-you are invited to come to my blog and read all about me and who I really am and my take on things. I'm at a-new-golden-dawn.blogspot.com

And I have no problem using my REAL name or in stating my opinions. Buyers and sellers both, I want an end to the negativity and infighting. It's getting silly and immature and some sad sick people are feeding on all this drama and others who criticize ALL metaphysical beliefs are literally GLOATING over our internal dissension.Witness that below! Go to the Metaphysical Peace Blog and add your names against all this drama!

I think he wants to be rich and powerful, but he isn't. He'll better take a lot of money from a Marina employee, than ripping off poor people on ebay, with his mindgames.It's really disgusting, it makes me puke.Stay away !

Regards,

Richard,

Venice,

Florida

I'm sick of these people. They threatended to hex me and said all nasty things about me, and that they'll publish all the personal info on their website.

Stay away from this cruel individual ;theosdjinnjewelry2009 and von strepple.

Yours,

Heather Duncan

West Palm Beach,

Florida

I am Marcel de Kroon and I want you all to stop talking about me in this demeaning way or I will see you in the court.

Everyone knows the two g.a.y men called Magnolia & Miss DeeDee are the ones who help Verna Henry create her asssshole blogs to attack other dealers. That's cos the two men and verna are born again bible bashers.

Everyone get your butts over to the verna and marcel page - now it's called the Hidden voices page and the revelations on it are way cooooool man!

Super super super stuff! Them vion streppels are THE business man, way coooollll!!

Hey you're right there babe Verna Henry the old c.u.n.t is gasping for it. Better that she used the von strepples image to fill up her lonely nights rather than get them to try and fill up her gapping saggging vaaaaagina ain't it!

So wot do you think of the list of the seventeen innocents as its being called?

The names are splashed on COMPASS POINT. Wot did she attack them for the fkg addled old biiiiiitch?????

I bought off them and liked them,

Nigazrul and don't forgedddit.

seen it all before....she spends her lonely days stalking sellers who dont bother anyone...it was only a matter of time before the von strepples tickled her fancy and filled up her lonely nites.

Glad the truth is finally out - Jinns and Genies do NOT exist and all of the people who sell them ought to be prosecuted for lying to the customer and for selling - basically - thin air. Those women dealers on the Ebay site (I will not mention names here) ought to be charged and arrested, they are robbing the public and deceiving people, if it were true that jinns existed and they could be sold in a pot or a wine bottle with melted wax dripping down it then surely professors and scientists would be investigating them as a phenomena, as a source of natural energy, or as evidence (at the very least) of life after death.

In fact, if jinn existed it would over turn the rules of quantum physics and turn science on its head and, I think, that hasn't happened yet so yes Jinn and genies don't exist and I have seen the verna henry site everyone is talking about and, wow, it's second rate trash, and looks like some old woman's idea of a joke. The sellers too who use fake wisps of smoke, and moody artistic shots to sell their 'jinn vessels' as they call them (like creepy hollows) is truly basic and, at the end of the day, those same vessels are hollow, there is no way round it folks, it's nice to believe in magic, but magic does not exist - we are alone in this universe and science has proved that time and time again. Jinns just don't exist.

Power to Nigazrul for pointing that sentient truth out. Finally!

Listen up nigazrul verna henry lists seventeen metaphyzical dealers she done the dirty on, it's all over the mirror site man, get your compass out go take a peek! Nigazrule.

WHASSUP WID ALL YOU WHITE FOLKS SNATCHING BABIES AND SELLIN; JINNS AND JENIES MAN????? WAssup marcl and verna???

yo can't get out on de street an' sell yo ho asssssses like any normal man an' woman no??? you both ho's for stealing baby pictutes and your flapping vaaaaginal lips verna scraping the ground like an apes arms when you walks to de store!! An' when you get to de staore whatcha buy huh?

you buys incontenence pads - for your sheeet dripping outsze mouth = now you gone an' blown de jinn gig for everyone you ugly ho. Now everyone knows you wrote they don;t exist, only we nigaz exist, and we rule honky vaaaginal lips verna, don't be forgettin; now!

YEAH MAN I JUST SAW IT ON THE VON STREPPLES SITE, IT IS SO FUNNY MAN - THEY LURED VERNA HENRY AND MARCEL DE KROON INTO A TRAP AND MARCEL AND VERNA ENDED UP SNATCHING THE PHOTOS OF HANS AND HEINI AS BABIES IN THEIR MOTHERS ARMS!! THIS MEANS THOSE A.S.HOLES VERNA AND MARCEL ARE NOT ONLY THEIVES AND WEIRDOS BUT ALSO BABY SNATCHERS WHO HAVE PUT PICTURES OF THE VON STREPPLES AS BABIES UP ON THEIR OWN SITE - SHEEET!!!!!

THEY SNATCHED THE PHOTOS OF HANS AND HEINI AS BABIES!!!OMG!!!

GOD ARE YOU STILL SAT THERE ON YOUR *** YOU OLD CRONE? NOWT BETTER TO DO EH?

YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT OVER OT THE VON STREPPLES SITE - THEY HAVE JUST REVEALED THAT THE PICTURES YOU AND MARCEL STOLE AND PUT ON HIS BLOG WERE PHOTOS OF HANS AND HEINI VON STREPPLE AS BABIES IN THEIR MOTHER'S ARMS - GOD - YOU ARE ONE SICK WITCH TO BE SNATCHING OTHER PEOPLES OWN PERSONAL BABY PHOTOS FOR GOD'S SAKE! YOU'RE SICKO!!!

Keep posting! It shows EVERYONE who the REAL sick troublemakers are!

Everyone sees how sad and pathetically delusional you are. The more 'you' post and rant and rave and curse and abuse, the more people turn away from you. I

have done nothing and have nothing to be ashamed of, so your rants and lies are turned from me. You (and your few followers) only damage yourself and what ever reputation you may have left.

I will say it one more time to try and get it to sink in--I HAVE NOT BLOGGED, TWITTERED, MY SPACED,OR ??? THE VON STREPPLES OR ANY OTHER SELLER OR CUSTOMER. I was drawn into this months ago unfortunately but have long ago removed myself from the conflict and am a staunch supporter of PEACE and TRUCE. END THIS NOW!

END THIS HERE AND ON YOUR SITE. Show you still have some scruples and intelligence left.

ps don't no one want to read your blogs any more you has been old beetch - you stink like yesterday's news - ebay reps ha ha like they listen to a retard like you you crone with double split personality ha ha ha hear the voices in your head verna, it's over, it;s over it's over, you been OUTED like you outed all us gays and trannies, we gays and trannies are now fighting back and we will be sure to make 700 milllion blogs about you, you and marcel are against us gays and trannies, we hate you miss urine pants I kakked them! You shat yourself when you read the von streppels stuff, you just shat yourself hah aha ha ha ha ha

Hey Lard A.r.se Verna Henry why are you posting on here - why don't you get your fat matron's b.utt over to the Von Strepples website and put your answers there eh? Why don't you email them, like a man, or is it that you prefer talking your *** on here where no one but you sees it.

yeah you and marcel de kroon, stealing baby pictures, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves you perverts!!! As Ebay they told you to go fooooook yourself a long time ago you insane old beeeeetcvh - everyone go to the von streppels website and see the very latest put up an hour ago, they reall ygoing for it big time this time and they got proof on their website that none of this crone's emails were adultereated because a lot of other people were secretly copied in on everything they wrote to her, ha ha ha she is one dumb crone don't know fk about computer technology, she jack it in old woman and pisssssss offffff like you bin told you *** crone faghag.

there's even a bit on the von streppels website that says verna henry will not be able to say these emails from her have been altered in any way - we have the proof - and you know what verna henry the von streppels have sewnt out your emails to 500peopple so everyone can have their own blog about you - 70 blogs are now up about you, 70 blogs crone!!! track em down as and when you can, marcel you too, today there are 70, tomorrow there will be 700 blogs, the fans of von streppels of going to spam up the entire blog world with blogs about you ha ha ha you are one dumb old beeetch!